Inspectivity attempts to respond to all issues in a timely manner, critical issues i.e. issues that hurt our customers’ production applications (Level 1, Level 2) will always take priority. Inspectivity reserves the right to determine the priority of issues and respond accordingly.
|Level of Severity||Description of Severity||Response Time SLA|
|Level 1||Production application down or major malfunction resulting in the majority of users unable to perform their normal functions.||4 hours|
|Level 2||Critical loss of application functionality or performance resulting in a high number of users unable to perform their normal functions.||8 hours|
|Level 3||Moderate loss of application functionality or performance resulting in multiple users impacted in their normal functions.||24 hours|
|Level 4||Minor loss of application functionality or product feature question.||48 hours|
Inspectivity Support is available 6 am to 6 pm (Australian Western Standard Time) Monday to Friday.
Only support requests sent to the above Support Channels are governed by the Response Time SLA.
Support Inclusions / Exclusions
- Incident Support – Identifying and troubleshooting problems in the system
- Root cause analysis
- Assistance with issues during upgrades
- Users of Subscribers without a valid Inspectivity Platform Agreement
- Questions or requests for customisation.
- Ad hoc client data updates, data refreshes
- Third-party application integrations or third-party plugins
- Product training
- Non-English language support
- Non-Production environments
- Inspectivity Consultancy Services
Hardware and Software Requirements
Inspectivity Portal is a web application and has no specific hardware requirements. As a guide PCs running Microsoft Windows or Mac OS and one of the supported browsers listed below.
A display with a horizontal resolution of at least 1440 pixels is recommended.
Portal requires one of these browsers on Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X:
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox (current version and versions released within the last year)
- Google Chrome (current version and versions released within the last year)
- Apple Safari (current version and versions released within the last year)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer is not supported.
No browser plugins are required.
Inspectivity Go runs on Android tablets computers.
There are no specific requirements for the tablet’s storage capacity other than that there must be enough free storage to store Go and the downloaded inspection data (typically 1GB).
Supported Android mobile devices:
- Operating system Android 5.1 or later
- Screen resolution of at least 1024×768 pixels
- A screen size of at least 7” (depending on your usability requirements)
Please contact us to confirm the suitability or selection of Android devices.
Android tablet devices need to be able to access the Inspectivity Platform Instance to download and upload inspection data. Please consider your site infrastructure to decide whether Wi-Fi is sufficient or a device with a 3G/4G connection is required.
If your site infrastructure has internet access restrictions in place please ensure that the Inspectivity Platform Instance can be accessed.
Inspectivity Pty Ltd
Transitioning to cloud based
inspection is simple